MAKE PLASTIC WASTE USEFUL
– Plastic could be Fantastic – If made Circular and Sustainable with clear rules, laws and requirements about where and how it must be recycled –
The industry and decision makers have to rethink how their value plastic and polymeric products and see it as a circular material. The responsibility for producing, handling and recycling, from a product life cycle perspective – must be put on the producer. They are the ones who push prices, margin and pollutes our oceans, water and land.
PLASTIC FEEDSTOCK – Time to give plastic waste a value, price and meaning… See plastic waste and residues as a non fossil feedstock to be recycled into renewable fuels for the transport sector or virgin grade recycled material for the chemical industry to refine into performing chemicals for all fossil dependent industries.
SOLUTION PROVIDER – A SWESTEP Plant can recycle/turn all organic hydrocarbon-based waste and residues, including plastic, into renewable fuels (for Air-Land-Sea) or additives and virgin raw oils to refine into performance chemicals for the petrochemical industry. (New Raw materials that can help fossil dependent industries close the loop for future production of plastic, textile, cosmetic, medicine glue and binding materials)
SWESTEP intends to develop and roll out their technology on an industrial scale as it has the potential to:
• Recycle plastics for which there are limited other viable and effective recycling solutions and technologies today.
• Remove all undesired substances in the process.
• Produce virgin grade oils, sustainable additives and renewable fuels
• Turn biomass and solid waste/residues into valuable feedstock for the chemical industry or fuel for the transport sector.
SOLUTION PROCESS – Through the patented *KDP process, plastic waste is broken down to fuels, oil or gaseous liquid products for the chemical industry. These hydrocarbon-based materials (feedstock) could replace todays fossil feedstock and be used to produce new sustainable and circular products, plas¬tic being one segment among others.
THE KDP TECHNOLOGY – A SWESTEP Plant – The Next Generation Process Technology for Sustainable Recycling Production.
– No high temperatures creating cancerogenic materials and gases
– Low pressure -0.05 bar
– Co2 neutral
– High efficiency
– Great variation on insert material
– Great variation on the end product
– Circular economy
– Co2 Neutral economy
– Strengthens the local and regional independent of oil import
– No grennhouse gases from production
Time to leave the fossil dependence
Time to take the next step
SWESTEP *KDP = Catalytic Pressureless Depolymerization Process